Some of my whatnots

Sunday, February 13, 2011

CHUWAHAE

Every Sunday, I leave the church with a half-smile and walk away with a fat and plump heart. You never fail to amaze me, Dan Ralph. Yes, I assume that your name is Dan Ralph as relayed to me by ate Fe. It's been three years and still, the sight of you keeps me aflutter. Honestly, I feel ex communicated. I go to church and look at you longer than the altar. Add the fact that I felt like Xiang Qin or Ha Ni of Playful kiss because I handed you a letter that is somewhat like a pseudo-i-like-you letter. The only difference was I asked someone to hand you the letter. WHOOPEE ATE FE! At di pa ako nakuntento, for one Sunday I hurriedly followed you, tapped you from the back and bravely said: "GOT MY LETTER" with a smile that I practiced on the mirror for two days. The problem WAS it ended abruptly cause I had to walk away due to my 200cc pride. I have no idea on where I get the guts to still look at him every Sunday, follow him with my eyes and walk past him as if I'm cool. As of the moment, I keep on thinking of ways to distance myself away from an unrequited love that I've been trying to shell out of my system ever since the day I saw him with a girl. But as I enter the corridors of Lourdes-Retiro, all my master plans crumble into tiny little pieces, as if being set up in a highly secured vault filled with time bombs. So here I am, finishing my first blog entry for you, finally. TODAY, February 13, 2011, I was able to finish one entry and not end up closing the blogger tab. Hay. And so, I end with a sigh. 

I really like you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment