Some of my whatnots

Sunday, February 13, 2011

BABY YOU'RE A FIREWORK!

For the past 3 days, I've been hearing the song "Firework" by Katy Perry. I don't know if it is just me or I'm just psyched out by the Ab Faculty show that our class had to prepare for 1 week, wait, 4 days. YES, the full prod: from the hunting of talents down to sweeping the set. Everything was rushed, literally. We had to run from one room to another just to meet the schedule of deadlines and whatevs. At first, I was skeptical to help because it's one of those Oh here we go again unexpected projects. 'Til I saw the light. *insert spotlight*

Rehearsals everyday. I broke my record. 9pm dismissals for one straight week, including Saturdays and Sundays. And last Monday (February 7,2011) I went home around 9:45pm. OH YEAH I AM ONE COOL KID and di ako pinagalitan! Whoopeeee. First time kong napatayan ng ilaw ng UST! ♥ Anyway...I believe that we were too busy last week that everyone stressed out on the pre-prod of the show. Panic, Fear, Anxiety, Loneliness, Emptiness and Schizophrenia attacked us. OI!

Modesty aside, I believe I developed a good relationship with fellow friends and prof's whom I worked with. For the first time in my life, nakipag kyemehan ako sa mga Unknown prof's. I also, finally befriended CES! haha na ka-p.e. ko at same kami ng crush noong mga panahon na 'yon.

Here's the thing. We pulled off 3 shows and we prepared it in less than a week and you know what? The whole faculty loved it.  All that is well, Ends well. Congratulations 3CA1 and to my new friends in 3CA2. We are all awesome. Sorry for the late congratulatory blog post.

So here are some snapshots from a good friend named, Lia Casasola. Kamnsamnhida!










Sister Act with Sir Ferdie and his sisters - Sir Agui, Sir Wigley, Sir Dennis, Sir Bong and Sir Bobby.






Madonna - Sir Jack Wigley and Maam Eloise


Sir Dennis doing some coco shell dance. 


Sir (kaya ko tong alalahin!!! sino ka nga ser?) singing some Italian Song.





The Pretty DreamGirls - Sir Agui, SENYOR and Sir Tobias



The infamous Sir Neil Satoquia :)






Katy Perry with his Girls. -Sir Galan


 BABALIK KA RIIIIN!! - Sir DJ (text ka sir? :)) feat. Sir Arlo and Maam Sanchez.


And because I'm biased...












thanks to -> http://www.youtube.com/user/hadassah143 for the videos!~



No comments:

Post a Comment