Some of my whatnots

Friday, February 18, 2011

The Sad Irony of it all.

For the past few weeks, I barely had time to turn on the television and spot the latest commercial of my favorite local actor, Guji Lorenzana. Now some of you may impulsively click on that x button on the upper right side of this webpage 'cause many of you assume that this is an entry about a busy girl, complaining that she's busily busy and can't watch tv (ergo, doesn't have time for any other activities) but NO. Spare me and read my story.

If my life depended on a single strand of rope, I'd probably struggle and climb my way up to survive. However, stories are not as simple as what we see in action packed-safari type movies. The hero usually undergoes a climax with a series of unfortunate events (whoopeee lemony!) and ends up alive and healthier than ever because of a MIRACLE. Yeap. If only my life was as exciting and miraculous, I'd die a happy man.

And so I faced the sad reality of life being less miraculous. But the story does not end there. Contrary to the one man hero in movies, there are two heroes in my life. Both are loosely tied up on the ends of one shabby rope. Only one can survive and live in eternal happiness, and the other? NO. HE/SHE won't die, instead, might suffer a bad case of spinal injury and live life on a wheelchair and transportable oxygen tanks. Either way, it's a win-lose situation for my two heroes. Here's the not-so-cool part, I get to be the hero of my two heroes but sadly, I must choose. I know I have that shirota-super strength due to all my Yakult consumption but the world disagrees to my super hero decision of saving both from their life threatening situation.

And so my friend, I am once again faced with a tough decision. I sometimes wish my life was as risky as the movies and in starring, I have my own stunt man. But life's too wise for stunt mans and back ups. I am not entitled to any I.O.U's anymore. So it's now or never. Allow me to take my suicidal jump and come up with a decision. Life's too short to dwell on choices.

I do hope that my reader(s) - I only have two followers  (FMBL-F my blogging life). Feel my calling for care. I do not ask for your kind words and calming rituals. I ask of you to just understand me and tell me that I can do this. Anyone can care but not everyone will, hell yeah I've been repeating myself for 1 week. I just ask of you to sincerely, tell yourself that I am not crazy and I am making sense. That, my friend, is enough.

Adios.

No comments:

Post a Comment